stats

Thursday 25 July 2013

What's on my samsung phone

Hey guys, I thought I would do a what's on my phone post. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S2. Lets begin :)

The first picture is of my lock screen, I decided to cover up the picture of my nephew for privacy reason. 



Power saving mode : This mode helps my battery last longer as the Samsung doesn't have a very good battery life :(
Wifi: Shows me I have wifi on and means I can surf the Internet
Battery: Allows me to see how much battery is left and if it needs charging
Date: Tells me what the date is
Time: Let's me see what the time is

The next picture is the main page of my phone with the apps I use most. I also covered up the picture of my niece, again for privacy reasons. 


Date: I also have the date on this page (as  I often forget what the date is LOL)
Time: Again I also have the the time on this page.
Facebook: I'm sure you all know what Facebook is, I use it to keep in touch with friends and family.
Instagram: Let's me post pictures and share them to the world. (You can follow me at debzter2007)
Twitter: Allows me to tweet my thoughts to the world. (you can follow me @debbi2013)
Sky News: Helps me keep up to date with what's happening in the world.
Pages: Tells me what page I'm on.
Contacts: A multipurpose app that allows me to see my contacts, keypad, logs and favourite numbers.
SMS: let's me send messages to friends and family.
Bus checker: I love this app for when I am out and about and need to know what time the bus is coming.
Apps: let's me access other pages

The next picture is the 2nd of apps I need.


YouTube: So I can watch all my favourite outubers :D
Imdb: Helps me to find out information on movies and TV shows that I am currently watching.
Wifi Settings: These settings gives me the option to turn wifi on or off.
Battle.net: I play World of Warcraft and Diablo and this app protects my account from being hacked.
Memo: This app is really good as I have the worst memory so I can use it to leave myself notes so I don't forget anything LOL.
Clock: Another multipurpose app, it can be used as an alarm (helpful for those early mornings) stopwatch, timer and world clock
Calendar: Helps me to remember birthdays and other important dates.
Search: My search engine is Google and it helps me to search and find things on the Internet.
Gallery: Stores all my pictures and videos including the ones I post on Instagram
Camera: Let's me take pictures of everything.
Calculator: I'm seriously terrible at maths so this app does the hard work for me .
Music: Means I can listen to my tunes LOL.

The last picture is where I keep app i don't really use that often but still need and I keep them in folders.


Everyday: These apps are the ones on my main page plus others so they all belong in this folder.
Crap: (Sorry for the name LOL) Apps that have no use or I don't use enough for them to be in the everyday folder.
Stuff: Apps I don't use everyday but are not crap either.
Sky Drive: An amazing app that let's me upload pictures so I can download between my devices.
BBC Iplayer: I can't say I really use this app a lot but my phone will not let me delete it or store it in one of the folders so it just hangs out there.

That's everything on my phone, I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you in my next post :) feel free to leave me comments.until next time folks TTFN!

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: This phone and everything on it was purchased my me. All opinions are me own.

No comments:

Post a Comment