stats

Monday 22 July 2013

25 facts about me :)

As I'm new to blogging I thought I would do a post to help you get to know me.

You can probably tell from the title that this post is going to be 25 facts about me so I'm going to jump right in and begin.

  1. I am 24 years old.
  2. I currently live in London. 
  3. I have an older brother.
  4. I also have a niece and nephew who are 1 and 7 years old
  5. I have 3 pets, two cats and a bird
  6. I have a tattoo on my right wrist of 3 stars
  7. I am a YouTube addict, I'm always watching videos
  8. Simple plan are my favourite band and have been for years.
  9. Pretty woman is my favourite fim (I have a top 5)
  10. I am a natural blonde.
  11. I am an online gamer playing World of Warcraft and Diablo
  12. I have not yet learnt to drive
  13. Gilmore Girls is my favourite TV show
  14. The Harry Potter series is my favourite books (i have a lot of favourites LOL)
  15. I have a birthmark on my right foot
  16. I am a big fan of Eeyore
  17. To me Pea's taste like smelly feet (not that I've tasted smelly feet LOL)
  18. I LOVE books
  19. I'm allergic to certain fruits (oranges, strawberries, grapes and plums, but I still eat them whoops LOL)
  20. I'd love to have long hair
  21. I have blue eyes
  22. My room is painted Green and Yellow
  23. I am right handed
  24. I wear size 5 shoe
  25. And last but not least, I suffer from hayfever
And that's the end of 25 facts about me, I hope you enjoyed it and it helped you to get to know me, feel free to leave me some comments telling me some facts about you. so until next time folks, TTFN!

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment