stats

Friday 26 July 2013

July Favourites

Hey guys!

As July is over its time for a July Favourites on products I've been loving. Lets get started :)

My 1st favourite is a Yankee Candle in the scent Cherry Vanilla. This candle smells AH-MAZ-ING like seriously its so good as soon as I smelt it I knew I had to stock up on these and now have them spread throughout my room and it smells so good I never want to leave LOL

 
My next favourite is the Pepsi Max drink. A lot of drinks leave me more thirsty so I tend to stick to drinking 7up Free, then I found this little beauty so I'm now able to drink something new and I LOVE it. Be sure to grab a can and taste the greatness for yourself.


3rd favourite of July is the Garnier Mineral InvisiDry ANTI-HUMIDITY Deodorant and it has literally been a life saviour this summer, it's kept me dry and I haven't sweated once since I've been using it, it does exactly what it says, I couldn't be without this now the only problem is it has a horrible scent well at least to my nose LOL, but I tend to spray another deodorant over the top and I'm good to go. 


4th favourite is a De-tangle spray by the brand Tantrum. My hair goes super curly when wet and its hard to brush out and I end up ripping half my hair out (which let me tell you, isn't fun LOL) so I just spray this all over my wet hair and I run my de-tangle comb through it and that's me sorted and It was all pain free. The best thing about this spray is the smell oh my god it smells AH-MAZ-ING. 


Next favourite is a CD, it's called Demi and its by Demi Lovato. I've been a fan of Demi's since she starred in the movie Camp Rock. All her albums are great but this by far is the best one. You get a mixture of jump up and dance songs and slow and sad songs, I found myself relating to all the words and that's a sign that she knows what she's singing about LOL. My favourites are Made in the USA, Shouldn't Come Back and Without the Love. Go grab the album if you don't already have it. 


My 6th favourite is another CD By Gabrielle Aplin and its called English Rain this is another great album with the songs being slow and heart touching but such AH-MAZ-ING songs that they leaving you sitting there questing life. If you haven't heard her yet go do it now and discover a great artist. 


7th favourite of July is a new TV show called Mistresses starring the lovely Alyssa Milano (who was in Charmed) its about 4 women who are married or sleep with married men (hence the name) I wasn't sure what to expect from this show when I watched the first episode, but its actually really good it's currently on episode 8 and its already filled with secrets and lies I can't wait to see how it all plays out and hope it gets renewed for another season.

My 8th favourite of July is the new Monsters University movie, now I loved Monsters Inc when it came out and I'm LOVEING this one. For those of you that haven't seen it yet the movie is based on how Sulley and Mike met and how they ended up getting into scare school. It's a funny film suitable for the whole family so go and see it.....NOW!!


And last but not least its my final favourite  for July and its a book by Lesley Pearse called Belle. The story is set in the 1900's and it centres round a young girl who witnesses a murder and to prevent her from revealing who the murderer is, she gets kidnapped and sold into prostituton where she must fight to stay alive and find her way home. I'm not a big fan of books set in the olden days but it was recommended to me by a friend so I gave it ago, I'm glad I did because it was a great read it tugs at the heart strings and leaves you wanting to cry but I highly recommend it :)


And that completes my July favourites I'm sorry I had so many LOL. I hope you enjoyed reading this. See you in my next blog :) TTFN.

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

FTC: All products were purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment