stats

Thursday 27 February 2014

February Favourites 2014

Hey

I haven't done a favourites post since I first started my blog, but I recently tried a ton of new stuff so thought it was about time I did another favourites.

Blush
Last week I went out and brought my first ever blush. Seeing how I was on a budget I didn't want to go overboard  and spend a fortune on a blusher.

I decided to go with the brand MUA (Make Up Academy) and picked up this pink tone blush in the colour Candyfloss for £1.00. It gives you that pretty flush after being out in the cold.




Moisturiser 
I brought a new moisturiser at the end of January and have since used it everyday and have noticed a difference in my skin. I suffer from dry patches and since using this product my skin is no longer dry and my makeup goes on a lot better as the foundation no longer clings to any dry patches on my face. It's from Avon, priced at £3.50 for 100ml. You can check out my Avon haul HERE!


Foundation
I did a review on this foundation not that long ago. I'm a big fan and don't have any problems when using it. It does a good job of evening out my skin tone. I'm in the shade Ivory and find it matches my skin tone perfectly. £5.99 for (add size)

Veronica Mars.
Can I just say how AMAZING this show is. I can't believe it's taken me this long to start watching this show. If you haven't seen it I demand you do what ever you can to see this show. It's about a high school student who works as a PI with her father after her best friend gets murdered. It's a brilliant show and I love Kristen Bell who was in Gossip Girl. I'm currently on Season Three which just happens to be the final series (sad face) but no fear Veroinca Mars the movie is due out at the end of March. Yay!!


Concealer
I needed a concealer to cover up my blemishes (when I have them) and my under eye circles. 

I picked up the Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in the shade Ivory, which matches my foundation perfectly. (Thumbs up if you're in the Ivory shade). Priced at £3.99

Nuts.
Now I'm one of those people that just constantly eats junk food and I was starting to get sick of it, so I opted for nuts, pistachois to be exact. These are the only nuts I like, but find once I start I can't stop. But they are super yummy and found they can be expensive to buy in some supermarkets. Unless of course you go to Aldi's where they are then half the price at only £1.25 for 150g. Go get you some.

----------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this month favourites. What were your favourites this month, let me know in the comments below.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment